Thursday, November 12, 2009

business blackbery phone

blackbery addicted phone
Yesterday I have posted about blackberry addiction, it is not my only experience with blackberry addiction, I tried to find using google search engine views the keyword "blackberry addicted" and the results of that search, there are also people who are addicted to the blackberry. I thought I was just addicted to the blackberry technology.

Here I am not talking about the negative effects of addiction blackberry, but I want to write why I love blackberries, from this feature, which allows us in sending emails, and also for Internet access to the web is a light web standards. I was thinking I really was addicted to blackberries or Internet addiction yes. Lol. Screen resolution is also good, with a size not too big and not too small.

But we live on earth, not in cyberspace, although we feel very nice with our lives in cyberspace through the easiness given by blackberries, but not to forget our real nature, yes our lives, because we do not live in the cyberspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment